Monday 20 January 2014

Cath Kidston - Primary Research.

I recently visited a local Cath Kidston shop to gain some primary research for this brief. I found it really helpful visiting the store as it gave me a much stronger idea of the brands aesthetics and personality. From walking in the choice of colour palette became obvious as the walls were covered in items in contrasting bright and pastel shades. It was also good to see the large range of products on sale and interesting how the same prints could be applied to such a large variety of items. The vintage feel of the brand was very clear, from the designs themselves to the style of furniture placed within the space. Overall the shop was very fun and engaging which is what I hope to produce with my print.








No comments:

Post a Comment