When we had received all of the students work and edited the appropriate images from our photoshoot we began trying to pair them together. It was very important to us that the colours were consistent on both sides of the double page spread and even if they weren't identical they still complimented each other. We found this to be a lot harder than we initially expected and it took a long time to get them exactly how we wanted. There was a lot of chopping and changing as when we thought we thought we had a final match we found something that would work better aesthetically. As well as the double page spreads we also wanted the colours to flow as the pages were turned as we didn't want it to be jarring.