We arranged for a time slot that all the students would come and drop off their work, we thought this would be more effective than them coming at different times of the day. I was in charge of collecting the work and labelling it so we knew who was who. I used a spare table in the studio to lay it all out. It was then transferred to the photography area.
It took us a while to set up the lights and camera but once that was sorted everything flowed quite smoothly. When taking the images the first shot always had their name on it so we could keep track. Once we had finished we transported all the work back to their studio.
Even though this experience was initially quite stressful we were really pleased with the end results and I think it looks professional.