Friday 6 December 2013

Elmwood - Initial Designs.

I have decided to develop the idea of 'Funfare' as I like the play on words and I feel it can lead to some exciting and imaginative imagery. I began by looking at typography with associations with the fair, garish and decorative styles that would grab the audiences attention.





However I then decided to opt for more simple type and push the theme with imagery instead. I found  a selection of items that I felt summed up the funfair experience, these are bumper cars, big wheels and the helter skelter. I picked this colour scheme as I felt it would stand out from the competition and it also links with the common association of the famous yellow cabs. I like the simple linear style of the imagery as it gives a contemporary and clean appearance.



No comments:

Post a Comment