Wednesday 27 November 2013

Galina London - Creating Receipt Holder.

As an additional branded product I decided to create a booklet to hold the purchase receipt. I feel that this is a really high end item to include that would only be expected from this style of brand. I continued using the black card and simply adding the laser cut logo that linked with the current products. I then looked at adding the pocket where the receipt would be held, I wanted this to be able to hold it securely whilst being a shape that would completely show through the laser cut space without gaps. Once this had been worked out I measured it and took the shape to the laser cutter for it to be cut out accurately and then secured in place. I really like the use of the velvet as it definitely gives a luxury feel and by making it the right shape looks great showing through the empty spaces.




No comments:

Post a Comment