Monday 28 October 2013

Brabantia - Applying to Products.

To extend this brief further I have decided to take my final pattern and apply it to a selection of other Brabantia products. I think this will help to show the versatility of the design and also give a bigger sense of context. I really enjoyed this process as it was good to see the print come to life and also to see the beginning of a set of products. I experimented with a variety of scales in order to get the best composition, in most cases I found that the larger options worked the best. Once I had chosen the one I thought worked the best I moved to Photoshop and added some gradients to give a three dimensional effect, I think this really helps.


Brabantia Touch Bin




Brabantia Window Canister




Brabantia Ironing Board




Brabantia Bread Bin


No comments:

Post a Comment