Tuesday 15 October 2013

Brabantia - Submission.

I have now entered my pattern on the Brabantia website. Please register on the Brabantia website and vote for it HERE! Whilst looking at other entries I found that most of the designs were quite random and not necessarily aimed for the kitchen environment, there is also at the moment 174 pages of entries that shows how popular the competition has been. When submitting the entry I had to think of a name, I struggled initially as I didn't want anything tacky or boring. I thought of things like flower or zesty but I felt they weren't giving off the feel I wanted to portray. I then started looking at the word 'flower' in other languages, which is when it occurred to me that Brabantia is a Dutch company so it would be suitable to use that language. Flower in Dutch is 'Bloem' and I felt that this was perfect for what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment